I want you
to miss me little heartbreaker
To long for
the tender nibbles of my lips
I want you
to miss me little mess maker
And recall
the movement of my hips
I want you
to miss me little dream faker
To remember
the sweet fragrance of my hair
I want you to miss me little life shaker
To sense once more the flare
I want you to miss me little life shaker
To sense once more the flare
I want you to
miss me little poem taker
To let it all go and feel at ease
I want you
to miss me little game player
To feel
again the way I’d kiss
I want you
to miss me like the wolf
Misses the
moon in the midnight hour
Of moonless
nights
Misses the
traces on his skin
The playful
fights
The fire
within
The battle
of sighs
The stare
so keen
The music
in the back
The shadows
unseen
The witty
remarks
Playing hide
and seek
Under the
covers of the night

Chiara Bautista
No comments:
Post a Comment